Saturday, December 8, 2007

Barbie The Photographer

I was strolling through Target the other day, and I stumbled upon "Barbie i can be...a baby photographer" play set, both in caucasian and African-American versions.

I thought it funny, at first, then I thought that I hoped that Anne Geddes was getting a piece of this, then I realized that Mattel probably wasn't being that magnanimous.

If you're looking for a gag-gift for that female photographer friend of yours, or if you're looking to inspire your daughter to become a photographer, (mine are playing with these, as I type, since the shoot is over), this is a great idea! Who'da thunk it?

(Comments, if any, after the Jump)


Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Photo Business Forum Flickr Group Discussion Threads.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get the male action figure? Does he come in Nikon and Canon versions? :-)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the Ken doll. Where did the mini Canon come from?

Anonymous said...

compaq evo n610c battery
compaq evo n610v battery
compaq evo n620c battery

Newer Post Older Post